Sokerol bags are filled with loose Sokerol, the 100% organic oil and chemical absorbent. Sokerol bags provide maximum flexibility for use where fast action is required to contain a spill. They are safe to handle and do not require any special storage. Sokerol bags can be utilised by any industry to quickly absorb oil and chemical spills on land or water.
Instructions for Use
- On land, after securing the site to prevent further spillage, contain the spill using Sokerol Land Booms or by creating a perimeter of loose Sokerol around the spill. Once contained, generously conver the entire spill with loose Sokerol. Wait 1-2 minutes for maximum absorption and collect product with a broom, rake or scoop. Place used product into a container for disposal.
- To remove carbon stains from concrete, cover the stain with a carbon based solvent, such as mineral or methylated spirits. Brush the solvent into the stain. Generoulsy cover the entire stain and solvent with loose Sokerol. Wait 1-2 minutes for maximum absorption and collect product with a broom, rake or scoop. Place used product into a container for disposal.
- On water, after securing the site to prevent further spillage, contain the spill using Sokerol Marine Booms to create a perimeter around the spill. Once contained, generously cover the entire spill with loose Sokerol. Wait 1-2 minutes for maximum absorption and collect product with a skimmer. Place used product into a container for disposal.
- The 10kg Bag of loose Sokerol is the largest container of loose Sokerol available to purchase. As such, it is the most economical product for users who typically encounter larger spills - with up to 30L of absorption capacity per bag.
- The 10kg Bag is also convenient for users who station spill cleanup equipment around a large site, such as a farm or mine, to be closer to anticipated spills or areas where spills frequently occur.
- It is often difficult to predict the size of a spill, as a result we have found that many of our customers choose to err on the side of caution as they choose the 10kg Bag more than any other spill remediation product.
How much oil can a 10kg Bag of Sokerol absorb?A:
Each 10kg Bag can absorb up to 30 litres of liquid. CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST
How long does Sokerol take to absorb a contaminant?A:
Sokerol typically reaches maximum absorbency after 2 minutes of contact with a contaminant.
Do I need to wear any special safety or protective clothing when handling Sokerol?A:
Sokerol is 100% safe to use and handle without protective equipment; however, the contaminants it absorbs are not always as safe. Please use appropriate protective clothing and equipment based on the contaminant being absorbed.
How do I dispose of Sokerol once I have used it to absorb a contaminant?A:
Just as Sokerol absorbs many different hydrocarbons and chemicals, there are various disposal regulations for different contaminants and in different towns, states and countries. Sokerol is a non-leaching absorbent for hydrocarbons, therefore rendering them inert from any further environmental contamination upon absorption; however, Sokerol recommends users check with their local, state or federal authorities for proper disposal regulations based on the contaminant absorbed.
- Product Reference Code: SOK1030
- Each bag contains 10 kilograms of loose Sokerol absorbent
- Each bag absorbs up to 30 litres
- Bags are water resistant and made from 100% recycled materials
- 42 bags per pallet
- MOQ: 1 pallet