The FOG Trap™ is the first environmentally friendly household solution for proper disposal of waste cooking FOGs. The FOG Trap™ is designed to give households an easy to use, clean and safe way to dispose of their waste cooking FOGs.
Manufactured from compostable Bagasse (sugar cane fiber) and armed with Sokerol's organic, non-leaching absorbent, the FOG Trap™ locks FOGs inside and renders them harmless to the environment.
Designed for easy use and integration, The FOG Trap™ will quickly become a staple of your normal cooking and cleaning routine.
- Absorbs up to 5 oz. (150ml) of FOGs
- Embossed “Fill-Line” indicates one (1) “Full Pour”
- Each FOG Trap™ capable of handling two (2) “Full Pours”
- Bagasse compostable packaging
- Heat resistant up to 212° F (100° C)
- Store at room temperature
- No more crowding your fridge or freezer with a grease can!
- Keep a clear eco-conscience
- Whether you throw it in the compost or in with your regular garbage, when you dispose of your used FOG Trap™ you can be certain that it will render all FOGs from the kitchen harmless to the environment.
The FOG Trap™ was designed to solve an environmental issue - water pollution induced by improper household waste cooking FOG disposal – and to do it in the most environmentally friendly manner achievable.
- Contains Sokerol Organic absorbent
- Trusted for industrial oil & chemical disposal since 1988
- Locks in oils at the molecular level, rendering them harmless to the environment.
- Packaged in compostable Bagasse
- Bagasse, manufactured from sugarcane is a renewable resource and certified compostable.
- Fight FOG pollution at the source
- In order to effectively reduce FOG pollution, FOGs must be cut off at the source, the kitchen sink!
The greater goal of the FOG Trap™ is to facilitate clean water practices and awareness in communities. While the FOG Trap™ is a product for individual households, its greatest benefit can only be achieved through community adoption and use.
- Reduce water pollution – starting in your neighborhood:
- FOGs are a problem because so many people pour seemingly innocuous amounts of FOGs down their sinks. To achieve realizable results through the significant reduction of FOGs in the sewers, neighborhoods, towns and cities must commit to changing their habits in favor of environmental conservation.
Stop and think, before you pour FOGs down the sink. Use a FOG Trap™!